Monday, April 11, 2011
Cocoa Mode Media LLC is looking for an intern to assist in managing our growing multi-media empire. This is the perfect opportunity for college students interested in radio and new media programming, broadcast marketing and radio production.
* Be reliable, organized and mature.
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Be familiar with social networking tools including Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Interested in women's issues specifically related to health and wellness.
* Reside in the Washington DC Metro area.
* Able to receive college credit.
* Assisting with regular website, blog and social media updates.
* Researching topics and booking guests for Cocoa Mode.
* Work with Shawna Renee to develop grassroots and online marketing initiatives.
* Assist with developing and implementing radio and wellness workshops.
* Producing and uploading audio and video podcasts.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Shawna Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org.